Minor Guardianships

Have tragic circumstances left a minor child in your life without parents, either because both parents are deceased or their parental rights been terminated? If so, the minor child needs a legal guardian appointed, so that someone is in place with legal authority to make medical, housing, schooling and other decisions for the child.  There is a court process involved in getting appointed as guardian for a minor child. Most people find it helpful to have an attorney guide them through this process.

If you need more detailed information, see our Minnesota Guardianship and Conservatorship Law blog or contact Cindi Spence at Spence Legal Services at (763) 682-2247 to further discuss your needs.


Subscribe to Minnesota Guardianship Blog via Email

Enter your email address to Minnesota Guardianship Blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Contact Us

Call Us 952-943-3919

Spence Legal Services

12800 Whitewater Drive, Suite 100 Minnetonka, MN 55343 Fax: 763-447-3661 Map and Directions

Appointments Available By Request

Edina Minneapolis – North Loop Bloomington St. Louis Park Woodbury

Subscribe to Minnesota Guardianship Blog via Email

A blog about all things guardianship and conservatorship.

Copyright 2018 | Disclaimer | Legal Notice | Another site by Conroy Creative Counsel